Rabban Al-Safina Iraqi Group of Companies holds the ISO 9001:2008 quality certification and has been engaged in commercial, engineering, and manufacturing activities for many years. The group has been reorganized and operational since 1997.
The following are some of the group’s most significant projects:
- To develop the electrical sector, which serves the power infrastructure, the group has built factories that are considered the first in Iraq, located in Al-Najaf Governorate. These factories manufacture box-type substations (kiosks), transformers of various capacities, meter boxes with meters, low-pressure panels (BLR), secondary 33/11KV stations, transformer protection enclosures, medium-voltage equipment. The manufacturing is carried out on an area exceeding 90,000 square meters, using top-quality machines and renowned global expertise, in accordance with Iraqi and international standards. The aforementioned equipment is manufactured under licenses obtained from Siemens, the German company. These products have been manufactured and supplied in significant quantities to the Ministry of Electricity and the Ministry of Oil.
- Manufacturing, assembly, and equipping of more than 150 fixed secondary stations with a capacity of 31 MVA and a voltage of 33/11KV for the Ministry of Electricity, including 13 secondary stations designed, equipped, and commissioned on a turnkey basis.
- Manufacturing and equipping more than 50 mobile substations (33/11KV), known as E-Houses, for the Ministry of Electricity.
- Equipping and implementing a 33/11KV secondary station for the Holy Hussain Shrine Secretariat in Karbala Governorate.
- Supplying specialized electrical equipment for electricity distribution networks to companies/directorates of the Ministry of Electricity under contracts exceeding a total value of 1.5 billion dollars.
- Supplying renewable energy systems to the Ministry of Electricity and the Ministry of Oil. Recently, an alternative solar power system with a capacity of 1 MW has been installed and commissioned to supply power to our factories in Al-Najaf Al-Ashraf and the industrial area of Baghdad, Al-Owairij.
- One of our group companies is currently implementing a technological project involving the use of emulsified fuel in power generation stations. This project has proven successful in reducing station maintenance and increasing production efficiency.
- Through Rabban Group’s involvement in Iraq’s reconstruction projects with the Contracts and Projects Office and American companies operating in this field, and based on the successes achieved in projects entrusted to our companies, our company was nominated to implement a project in logistic support and other services for the rehabilitation of oil wells in West Qurna and North Rumaila. We successfully contracted with Weatherboard Company to work with them on their projects in southern Iraq and successfully completed the project. Our work included the rehabilitation of wells for maintenance and rehabilitation purposes in West Qurna and North Rumaila fields. We started with the rehabilitation of 30 wells, extended the contract to add another 20 wells, and also obtained a contract for 30 new wells.
- Construction of an oil tank with a capacity of 30,000 cubic meters for Maysan Oil Company.
- Our company has started implementing a 70-kilometer gas pipeline project along with a gas desalination system after signing a contract with the Oil Pipelines Company, a subsidiary of the Ministry of Oil.
- Maysan Investment Station: We have established and operated a power generation station with a capacity of 750 MW in Maysan Governorate.
- Amara Investment Station: We have established and operated a power generation station with a capacity of 500 MW as an addition to the existing Amara station.
- American University in Iraq – Baghdad: With the aim of contributing to the development of higher education in the country, we have successfully established and inaugurated the American University in Iraq – Baghdad near Baghdad International Airport, covering an area of approximately 1,000 acres. It includes scientific and business departments with advanced and accredited curricula by the Ministry of Higher Education, along with a highly qualified and experienced faculty in this field.
- Medical Hospital and Complex: We have commenced the construction of a medical complex, including a medical college and a private hospital affiliated with the American University, equipped with the latest technology and available worldwide.
- Our company has established an integrated factory equipped with the latest specialized machinery and equipment for engineering and manufacturing of steel structures in the Al-Owairij industrial area in Baghdad.
- Our engineering and technical team has started the establishment of a factory for manufacturing spare parts for power generation stations and maintaining turbines specifically for these stations. This factory is the first of its kind in the country, and advanced production lines with high technology have been purchased for this factory. The factory will be inaugurated soon, with the completion of its specific requirements.
- Supplying and installing security gate systems for access to one of the departments of the Ministry of Oil.
- Supplying and installing a microwave system for one of the departments of the Ministry of Oil.